2021 © Advent Trinity Marketing Agency. All Rights Reserved.
Hashtags are a great way to get noticed on Instagram. A post with at least one Instagram hashtag averages 13% more engagement than posts without a hashtag. If you want to grow your account, do your research.
4 ways to find the best Instagram hashtags for your account:
- Use Later’s Hashtag Suggestions Feature – Hashtag Suggestions work by automatically finding relevant hashtags for your posts based on other hashtags that you use.
- Research Your Audience – See what your followers are searching and following.
- Research Your Competitors – Find out what hashtags your competitors are using. By doing so, you can determine which hashtags provide the most engagement.
- Research Industry Leaders – Following Instagram influencers that have the same (or similar) target audience as you.
Using relevant, targeted hashtags on your posts and stories is one of the best ways to get discovered by new audiences on Instagram. This can translate into more engagement, more followers, and more customers for your business.
Use the most popular Instagram hashtags relevant to your industry. It’s best to find and use hashtags that are smaller, more niche, and have an engaged audience. The best way is to look and see what Instagram hashtags your audience, competitors, and industry leaders are already using.
Tips for Using Hashtags on Instagram:
- Numbers and even emojis are allowed in hashtags. However, spaces and special characters, like $ or %, won’t work.
- You can use up to 30 tags on a post. If you include more than 30 tags on a single photo/video, your comment won’t post.
- Too many hashtags in your captions can look like a mess. You should be using 5-10 hashtags for optimal results.
- Use your branded hashtag in your Insta profile.
- Posting your hashtags in the first comment won’t take away from your content and may help engagement.
Written By – Leslie Radford
Digital Marketing | Website Design | SEO | Social Media Marketing | Web Hosting | Videography | Photography | Logo Design | App Development | UI/UX Design